Bearville Moments
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A free forum about BABV

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click here to apply!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liz
Admin
Liz

Click here to apply! Empty
PostSubject: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Please fill out this code correctly to apply for a job. You will not be accepted unless this code has been copied, pasted, and filled out thuroughly:

Code:

BM name:
BABV name:
Job you want:
Why do you want this job:
Are you qualified:
Do you have past experience, if so explain:
Do you proimise to be an active member of the forum, if you are not active with your job, it will be taken away:
Extra:

Thanks! ~Liz

Please remember Admin is not available!
Back to top Go down
https://bearvillemoments.forumotion.com
Molly

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 2:46 am

BM name:Molly
BABV name:Laurellotsofluv10
Job you want:Backup Admin
Why do you want this job:Because I will get on alot and help out with the forum!
Are you qualified:I think I am Smile
Do you have past experience, if so explain:I have been staff on other forums, such as bp like forum mod Smile and im the top poster
Do you proimise to be an active member of the forum, if you are not active with your job, it will be taken away:yes!

Application Accepted! Please try your best at this position!
Back to top Go down
Dis Iz Leah

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 am

BM name:Dis Iz Leah
BABV name:LeahGirlsRock31
Job you want:Highest job open
Why do you want this job:Its fun having a job and,I have very good experience plus my own forum
Are you qualified:Of course!
Do you have past experience, if so explain:My own forum, and staff on other forums
Do you proimise to be an active member of the forum, if you are not active with your job, it will be taken away:Yes I will try to get on at least a couple of days
Extra:Thanks!Smile

You can be safety cop. Please do your Job well. ~Lizzie~
EDIT: JOB REVOKED! DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!
Back to top Go down
Valentine Princess

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 am

Code:

BM name:Princess
BABV name:princessspringfun5
Job you want:chatbox mod
Why do you want this job:because i will keep the chat safe
Are you qualified:yes
Do you have past experience, if so explain: yes, i have been i higher staff position and so long i did my very best
Do you proimise to be an active member of the forum, if you are not active with your job, it will be taken away:yes i promise
Extra: I cross my heart and do my job and this is an awsome forum!

You will be put into Staff in Training for now. And we will see how you do! Very Happy

Congrats! you can be chat mod now Smile

EDIT: JOB REVOKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE![
Back to top Go down
Aya <3

Aya <3

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:21 pm

BM name:Aya <3
BABV name:Ayasosweet2
Job you want:chat mod
Why do you want this job:i want this job because i have been a chat mod on 3 forums
Are you qualified:yes i am you can look on the one before this read it
Do you have past experience, if so explain:yes i have been experienced cause i have been chat mod on 3 forums
Do you proimise to be an active member of the forum, if you are not active with your job, it will be taken away:yes i promise that i will be an active member on this forum i cross my heart! Smile Razz
Extra:thanks!

Application Accepted! Please do your job well.
~Abbie
EDIT: JOB REVOKED FOR NOT BEING AN ACTIVE MEMBER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click here to apply!   Click here to apply! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click here to apply!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Moments :: Apply for jobs here!-
Jump to: